The Coca-Cola Company
Full Job Description
It is an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company. We are accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing consumer goods company by putting our people at the heart of our business and everything we do. Our Warehouse Operators are at the forefront of our business, working directly with our products in the manufacturing facilities. You’ll be focused on maintaining product movement in and out of the distribution center by performing various duties.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to handle, record and dispatch goods in a store or warehouse, which includes receiving incoming goods, checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Picks orders, packs, and dispatches outgoing goods according to written or verbal orders and enters data into a database or other computerized system to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records. Properly prepares shipments, loads vehicles, and prepares necessary documentation for all shipments.
- Operates forklift to move freight into and out of the warehouse.
- Loads and unloads freight and assists in the control of storage areas for packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product and may schedule freight movements in cooperation with immediate team leaders and/or production team leaders.
- Assists with shipping personnel and Plant Quality Assurance to handle, sample and make proper disposition of all excess/rejected ingredients.
- Ensures that correct security procedures are observed in handling of packaging materials, ingredients, finished product, shipments, paperwork, and general freight movement into and out of the warehouse.
- Assists in inventory control procedures (e.g., cycle counting) for all packaging materials, ingredients, and finished products.
- Familiarizes themselves with Company and Plant policies concerning traffic procedures, security, reports, and with applicable Federal and industry regulations concerning freight shipments.
- Performs other duties related to Good Manufacturing Practices, shipping, receiving, minor maintenance, or other duties as required by the supervisor.
Qualification & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 1 year of experience in a similar role is required
- Must possess a valid forklift operator license or be certified before driving a lift truck
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language is needed
- Must have the ability to work 8-hour shifts, 12-hour shifts, or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required
- Ideal candidate must be able to move materials weighing up to 50 lbs. 10 feet or more
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within 60 working days of start date
What We Can Do For You
- Experience: Join a global organization with limitless opportunities to grow your career.
- Benefits: Full benefits package that starts on day one of employment.
- Learning & Development: The ability to learn manufacturing process from a leader in the industry.
Skills:Lifting; Forklift Operations; Pallet Jacks; English Language; Mathematics; Communication; Detailed Oriented; Customer Service; Material Handling; Computer Literacy; Distribution Logistics
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Need fresh staff for customer service jobs- job post
Rs 22,000 – Rs 67,000 a month
Full Job Description
Need staff for Call Center with good confidence level.
Fresh and experience both candidates apply. Only Interested person can apply for this job. We are hiring the fresh students from inter to masters as an call center agent. Its an amazing opportunity for the students as well.
Inter to Masters
No age limit
Should be punctual and hard worker.
Performance based bonuses
Starting salary : 30000 to 55000 per month
Job Type: Full-time and Part Time
Fixed Salary and Commission
We will provide you complete product training.
Morning, Evening and Night shifts available
Faisal town , Model town , Johar town, Gulberg , defence, Ichra, Muslim town, Jail road, Township.
Only interested candidates apply for job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Rs22,000.00 – Rs67,000.00 per month