Hatch Techs Pvt. Ltd.
Full Job Description
The Contact Center Quality Assurance Specialist will monitor service and sales calls to assess employee demeanor, technical accuracy, sales performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will be responsible for developing, creating, and implementing call center processes and procedures manual as needed.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Monitor the effectiveness and quality of incoming and outgoing calls and emails.
- Determine weaknesses in performance and establish solutions to improve.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality systems.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Generate and maintain feedback and coaching documentation. /Provides feedback to Contact center team leaders and managers.
- Offer daily feedback via verbal & written communication.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products, including performance and functional requirements of the Contact center.
- Ability to work and complete projects without supervision, self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate with discretion and professionalism, understanding when confidentiality is needed.
- 2-4 years of Contact center customer care experience preferred in Real Estate Sales, Banking, Insurance, and Telecom however candidates from another diverse backgrounds may apply.
- Bachelor’s in Business/Marketing or a related field
Skills and Competencies
- Must have good communication and interpersonal interaction skills, and efficient listening
- A self-motivated and passionate person
- Team player and well organized.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application response rate: 76%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role