S&P Global Market Intelligence,Islamabad, Pakistan
S&P Global Corporate
The Role: Finance Business Services Product Owner – Source to Pay.
The Team: As a Product Owner within Finance Business Services – ERP, you represent the voice of our internal and external customers as you manage and improve the health of the Finance systems, specifically, Accounts Payable (AP) and Travel & Expense (T&E) scrum team – ERP-C.
The Impact: As a Product Owner, you will be instrumental at enabling the ERP-C scrum team with the tools that drive productivity, provide transparency into current levels of services, and allow for continued service improvement.
What’s in it for you: As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading the ERP-C Agile team and making prioritization decisions in collaboration with other Product Owners when needed. Your objective is to address the needs of your stakeholders while delivering the highest value enhancements incrementally for the business.
- Motivate the team with a clear goal
- Write user stories and prioritize backlog of system enhancements
- Investigate possible defects. Possess a strong grasp of the root cause and ability to articulate impact of a defect on the business (to prioritize a defect and validate potential solutions)
- Act as point of contact for stakeholders throughout the business
- Partner with key stakeholders and the P2P Workstream Lead to identify enhancements that will improve workflow efficiency, output and / or the user experience for your customers
- Define acceptance criteria for each backlog item, accept or reject the delivered product
- Build and refine a deep Product Backlog that meet the Definition of Ready (DoR)
- Determine the relative priority of stories based on business value and story points
- Collaborate with the team on release/sprint planning
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of Sprint Review Notes, Planning Notes & Sprint Review documentation
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders and senior management on progress
What We’re Looking For:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of the FBS processes.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and LEAN process management.
- Vision for the ERP-F scrum team and the support needed to provide a smooth workflow for users.
- Desire to deliver world-class buying experience through an advanced use of technology (and effective process management).
- A strong work ethic and ability to work well independently and in a team.
- 3+ years product or project management experience, 1+ preferred in Oracle, Ariba, or related platforms.
- Knowledge of Agile and LEAN principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- History of teamwork and proven ability to deliver results.
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 10 A
The Location: Hyderabad, Pakistan, Manila
About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Oct 22, 2022
Sep 21, 2022