Bedari, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
Bedari, a leading women and child rights NGO, is anticipating to implement a project “Women empowerment through improved access to economic opportunities’’. In this project 19,800 women with and without disabilities in 40 villages of district Peshawar, Nowshehra, Mirpurkhas and Malir in Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa and Sindh provinces would benefit from social protection and social services or generate income through employment, self-employment (vocational skills trainings) or small-scale business.
- Serve as the project focal/liaison and information point for stakeholders at district level
- Oversee project activities’ implementation at district level including follow up action plans according to the project’s agreed plan
- Closely work with community mobilizers, SHGs and OPDS etc. to ensure that best practices are respected and standards are met in organizing community structures and their capacity building
- Participate in capacity building initiatives for staff, Government counter parts, community structures and other stakeholders to ensure quality and comprehensive delivery of project activities
- Develop activity implementation plans based on overall project implementation plan and support social mobilizers in its implementation
- Facilitate the formation of SHGs with representation of person with disabilities
- Support the staff in identifying and linking vulnerable women (with and without disabilities) with the service providers based on the need to access support and care
- Regular liaison and coordination with technical vocational training institute and microfinance service providers to facilitate women with and without disabilities for their income generation activities
- Responsible for operations and project activity implementation at the district level
- Conduct monitoring to partner activities in their various locations in close coordination with the M&E coordinator as may requested by supervisor.
- Submit quality reports as scheduled including but not limited to weekly, monthly etc.
- Carryout any other duties as outlined by the supervisor.
- Lead advocacy, knowledge building and communication efforts at district level.
- Represent Bedari in meetings at district level for women economic empowerment and GBV issues
- Manage relations with service providers, OPDs, vocational training institutes and micro finance;
- Identify best practices and lessons learned to guide project improvement and strategy planning
Minimum Qualification & Transferable Skills
- Proven experience in similar function desirable.
- Experience in GBV, women economic empowerment and social mobilization, livelihoods
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social sciences, public health or economics
- Four years’ experience in similar position
- Flexible and willing to work in rural communities especially field based
- Supervisory experience.
- Fluency in English, Sindhi and Pushto
- Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with all staff and key stakeholders externally.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation, including relevant staff working for the Bedari
- Computer literate especially micro-soft work, excel database and power point. Knowledge of other soft-wares will be an advantage.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative not only in identifying problems but also in suggesting and implementing solutions.
- Willingness to travel and stay in remote areas as & when required
Interpersonal SkillsClient Managing SkillsReport Writing Skills
First Shift (Day)
Master’s Degree in psychology, social sciences, public health or economics
Dec 02, 2022
Nov 16, 2022
Web Developer Job
Pakistan Cables Limited, Karachi, Pakistan
- Design, develop, test and implement APIs for use in software applications
- Integrate with and contribute to assigned API
- Troubleshoot operational issues as required
- Ensure coding best practices and test coverage through peer reviewing
- Develop new APIs for use as per business demand.
- Strong knowledge about HTTP, REST and JSON are crucial
- Experienced in developing REST APIs using .Net Core
- Experienced with SQL/Oracle databases.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with HTTP and REST architecture.
Software & Web Development
First Shift (Day)
3 Years – 5 Years
Dec 17, 2022
Nov 16, 2022