Pakistan Single Window, Karachi, Pakistan
1. The job requires that the candidate work with Business Domain and IT Development teams to elicit requirements, model business processes, and translate functional requirements into technical specifications, with emphasis on quality attributes of the product to improve system features and customer satisfaction.
2.Understand the scope of business and regulatory requirements and design a solution to meet those requirements.
3.Perform requirement gathering sessions, interviews, and walkthroughs with users.
4.Create and maintain business requirement documents, process flows, uses cases and user stories for business and development teams.
5. Participate in testing and review sessions with users and development teams.
6. Maintain the quality of all documents/data to assure the integrity of the product.
7. Identify and resolve product issues and coordination of change requests.
8. Assist in product assessment, risk identification and analyzing product benefits.
9. Act as liaison with development team and supervise analysis activities of other analysts. Providing clarification to technical teams and collaborating with users for questions and understanding.
10.Intermediate level knowledge and hands-on experience with Prototyping tools, Process/Flow chart designing, and Database products will be considered as a plus.
Required Skill Set:
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of the software development cycle.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Clear process and data modeling concepts and ability to present system or business processes in pictorial form using various software tools.
- Ability to recognize functional and technical impacts and project risks and recommend mitigation approaches.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong follow-up abilities with relevant stakeholders to fulfill any dependent task or supply pending information or documentation.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards in documentation and technology will be an added advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in computer science / Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
Database ProductsFlow Chart DesigningPrototyping Tools CommandBusiness Analysis
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
22 – 35 Years
Bachelor’s in computer science / Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
Fresh – 3 Years
Nov 30, 2022
Nov 15, 2022
Senior Web Developer / Team Lead Job
Contour Software, Karachi, Pakistan
BEC Legal Systems develops enterprise software for law firms and corporate legal departments. Our solutions are focused on enhancing the Microsoft Office environment. These solutions automate group calendaring, docketing, and task management in Outlook (Docket Enterprise); improve document production and formatting in Word (LegalBar and Assemble-It), and provide central matter and contact management in both Word and Outlook (MatterLink.)
All these products are tailored to the unique needs of law firms and are customizable for the specific needs of any law firm.
We are located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Once a regional provider of legal IT services, we are now a software developer providing solutions to US and international law firms. Throughout our 75-year history, we have remained committed to the ideals of expert knowledge about the technology we provide and exemplary customer service.
BEC Legal Systems is hiring for a Senior Web Developer / Team Lead position. Our company is in the early stages of a transition from traditional client/server development on Windows to hosted Web software development using Microsoft Azure. The successful candidate will lead and mentor a team of Web, Windows, and Microsoft Office developers and will work closely with developers and architects at our USA headquarters to design and develop the next generation of BEC software for the Web.
- Implement and maintain Web-based user interfaces for BEC products using a variety of platforms and technologies
- Collaborate with local and remote development team members to create easy to use and powerful Web applications
- Lead by example in promoting best practices within the team and organization
- Lead and/or mentor other team members to promote development of skills and knowledge sharing
- Ensure product quality, consistency, and performance of through code reviews and by actively participating in team discussions
- Strong Web development skills using Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET Core) as well as direct experience with multiple Web frameworks such as Angular, React, or Blazor
- Extensive understanding of design patterns and best practices for modern Web application development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately translate provided wireframes and mockups into working code
- A track record of success in leading, training, or mentoring software developers. At least three years as a team lead for a Web development team.
- Knowledge or understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies related to Web and API development
- Familiarity with CI/CD and containerization concepts and toolchains
- Experience with, or basic understanding of, Windows Forms development
- Experience building and consuming information from REST APIs
- A good basic understanding of SQL, including queries, stored procedures and views
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
Second Shift (Afternoon)
Feb 16, 2023
Nov 15, 2022